THE PERFECT CHURCH FOR IMPERFECT PEOPLE
As the Pointe Church begins the process of reopening our doors for in person services on June 7th at 9AM, and 10:30AM, we want to provide a basic understanding of what that will look like. If you are uncomfortable at this time with joining us in person we want to encourage you to continue to join us online. Also, if you are currently experiencing, or have experienced in the last 7 days: fever, chills, sore throat, frequent cough, shortness of breath, pain or tightness in your chest, flu-like symptoms, muscle pain (without exercise), loss of taste or smell, we highly encourage you to stay home and continue to join us online for your safety and the safety of others. We are live on Facebook, YouTube, and our website every Sunday morning at 10:30 AM.
For those that wish to join us in person, the following general guidelines will be in place to minimize potential spread of the virus and to ensure the health and safety of all in attendance:
- When you come in, please wait for an usher to be seated.
- Practice social distancing when possible. Seating may be adjusted or limited to best accommodate our space but will not always be able to remain 6 feet apart from others.
- Though they are not required, we do encourage you to wear masks.
- Avoid physical greetings.
- Utilize hand sanitation stations and practice good hygiene.
- Childcare will be available for birth to 5th grade.
- All children and workers will be screened for fever before entering.
- Childcare will adhere to the guidelines set out by the State of Florida. This includes social distancing where feasible, frequent handwashing, and minimizing time together to around one hour.
- Surfaces will be disinfected and cleaned between services and as often as possible during services as well.
- Our normal coffee and donuts will not be available, so we encourage you to bring your own coffee if you so desire.
- At the end of service, please wait to be dismissed. Ushers will dismiss in rows to avoid crowding the lobby.
These guidelines will remain in place until we are confident that they are no longer necessary.
While we are excited to see you guys in person we also want to be as careful as possible for those that may be at risk or unable to join us at this time. Please know that we are praying for your health and safety and if you choose to continue joining us online we are thrilled to have you attend.